A set of components that provide some missing features in original Sandcastle distribution.
This project is not aimed as next tool for user friendly help generation. Within this project I would like share following stuff with Sandcastle comunity:
Changes in version 184.108.40.206
- Compatible with Sandcastle May 2008 release and Sandcastle Help File Builder 220.127.116.11
- KeywordsFilterComponent - This component filter out keywords from HTML files when there are too many of the same keyword present in the corpus. This avoids Help2 compiler error HXC3031 (thanks mogens).
- Some minor changes
Changes in version 18.104.22.168
- update for Sandcastle January 2008 RTW and Sandcastle Help File Builder 22.214.171.124
Changes in version 126.96.36.199
- Support for new SHFB 188.8.131.52 Build Component config
- corrected language code replacement in templates for Help2RegistrationPlugin
- corrected ResolveReferencePlugIn execution behavior
Changes in version 184.108.40.206
- Breaking change - original SandcastleExtensions assembly was splitted into
SandcastleExtensions.Components assembly (contains build components) and
SandcastleExtensions.PlugIns assembly (contains additional components for higher-level tools like SHFB or DocProject)
- Compatibility with Sandcastle October 2007 CTP and SHFB 220.127.116.11
- Help2RegistrationPlugIn - SHFB plugin for generating Help2 collection, TOC, index and H2Reg.ini files. With H2Reg utility it is now possible plug Your generated documentation into MS.VSIPCC help structure
- ResolveReferencePlugIn - SHFB plugin which provides simple management of additional targets for resolving index links to custom components. With this plugin You can add XML file or directory location as new targets for ResolveReferenceLinks2 component.
Changes in version 18.104.22.168
- This version is just an update to the Sandcastle October CTP and SHFB 22.214.171.124
Changes in version 126.96.36.199
- MetaAttributeComponent component is now configurable through Sandcastle Help File Builder UI.
- fixed generated attributes naming in MetaAttributeComponent (help2 compiler will not show warnings anymore :-)
- some minor optimizations
Changes in version 188.8.131.52
- IndexLinkNamespaceComponent - this component decorates all index links in help file with additional 'namespace' attribute and fills them with configured help namespace. By using this component you can resolve problems with referencing locally
installed help files. More about this problem see
- MetaAttributeComponent - component for adding custom meta attributes (like DocSet) into each help file header